Traizr is managed and controlled by Visual Mile Limited (VM), a company incorporated in England and Wales (registration number 08647374) – Visual Mile Limited is a processor of customer data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
VM process the controller data in the following ways:
For the correct functionality of the Traizr system, we require information relating to mail/package recipients to be held on our cloud servers. You may provide personally identifiable information to us in (but not restricted to) the following ways:
- by entering the recipient details in the admin system individually
- by uploading multiple recipient details from a csv file in the admin system
- by scanning mail details using the mobile application
- by taking a photograph as proof of delivery of a mail item
- by collecting a recipient signature whilst signing for safe receipt of a mail item
- by contacting us through our support pages, or by emailing us on any of the email addresses listed on our sites
- In addition to personally identifiable information, we may also collect non-personally identifiable information from users when they visit the site.
What personal information do we collect?
Depending on the area of the Site and Service that you interact with, the personally identifiable information that we collect may include your:
- Full name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Proof of delivery image
- Proof of delivery signature
- Company, job title.
Non personally identifiable information we collect when you visit the Site may include:
- your IP address
- your mobile phone device model
How is personal information used?
Depending on the area of the Site or application that you have subscribed to or interacted with, we may use your information in a number of ways:
- Traizr will use your information to identify the correct recipient of any mail item in the Traizr system.
- Traizr will use your data to notify you of mail/package location throughout the delivery process
- The email address that you use when contacting us through our support pages or any one of our email addresses listed on the site, such as on our contact us page, will not be used for any reason except for responding to your inquiry.
- We may use your non-personally identifiable information to monitor mobile application and website usage trends and improve the user experience
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Traizr or its associated mobile applications, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Who else has access to personal information?
Your data is confidential and will be treated as such at all times. The information provided by the GDPR Data Controller to the Traizr system will only be used by the system to ensure the correct identification and delivery of your mail/package notifications and will not be used by any other party for any other purpose.
All personally identifiable data will be destroyed and removed from our cloud servers and all backup should the Data Controller no longer wish to continue using the services of VM or Traizr and on termination of contract.
Data will not be processed outside of European Economic Area. All of the VM data servers reside within data centres in the EU (UK). All of the data backups are stored in the EU (Netherlands).
VM do not subcontract any processing of data to any third party and would never undertake to do so without the explicit prior consent of the data controller.
What about cookies?
You can programme your computer to warn you each time a cookie is being sent, block third party cookies or block all cookies. However, by blocking all cookies you may not have access to certain features of the Service.
How do I edit my personal information?
Appointed administrators of the system can edit any of your personal data through the Traizr admin system by clicking on the user in the user’s section of the system. Whilst most of the information in your profile can be edited, certain data will require deletion and re-addition of an account.
How do I delete my data?
How secure is my personal information?
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personal and physical measures to safeguard personally identifiable information against loss, theft and unauthorised use, disclosure or modification. Our systems are constantly updated, and we audit our security processes to ensure our safeguarding principles.
Should any data breach occur, we undertake to notify the Data Controller immediately and assist them in complying with their obligation relating to security, breaches and Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA’s)
Access to information
The GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR. Any access request should be made in writing. All access requests both legitimate and erroneous, will require VM to notify the Data Controller of the information that is being requested.
Compliance with Laws
Use of the Service is not authorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms. You assume all knowledge of applicable law and are responsible for compliance with any such laws. You may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable UK, European, State, Federal, or International laws, regulations or other government requirements. You further agree not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
VM as the Data Processor undertake:
- not to do anything that would place the Data Controller in breach of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- to indemnify the Data Controller for any costs incurred in putting right breaches of data protection brought about deliberately or negligently by VM as the Data Processor.
Copyright and Trademark Information
All content included or available on this site, including logos, site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is the property of Company and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the Site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorised officer of Company is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks displayed on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of their products and services.
Law and jurisdiction
Any contract formed between you and the company under these terms and conditions shall be governed by the Law of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.